How to Request Product Replacement
We always do our best to quality check items before shipping. Admittedly however, there might be times wherein some pieces subpar to others may pass us by. In these instances, kindly give us your patience and allow us to help fix matters.
In case there are items that are subpar, please do let us know the specifics so that we might be able to raise the issue internally. Kindly email us your concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the details below:
- Item/s for Replacement
- No. of Items
- Photos of the Issue/Concern
Note: Please inform us within a week of delivery in case of any issues. Items that have long been delivered might not be allowed for replacement, as damages may be due to mishandling by the other party.
Given the details, we will be reviewing the request internally to determine if we may reprint, replace the items, or otherwise. This will be for management’s approval, so please do give us 1-2 days to process accordingly.
Should the request be approved, return of the items will then be arranged while we prepare for the replacements.
- For rush/out-of-coverage areas – items may be dropped off in, or sent via courier to our office in Quezon City.
- For those within coverage – items may be picked up in your office. Kindly just give us time to schedule accordingly.
Production times may vary as replacements may take some time to create. Given such, please do give our team 7-10 days to fix matters for you. Trust that we will let you know as well in case they do finish earlier than expected.
- For rush/out-of-coverage areas – items may be picked up in our office, or sent back to yours via courier.
- For those within coverage – items may be dropped off in your office. Kindly just give us time to schedule accordingly.